In case of an early termination of the service by the Client, refund for unused time is processed in the following way:
1. Upon request, unused funds are returned to the Client within 10 business days through the same gateway they were received by the Company.
2. Unused funds are automatically added to the Client's account balance upon early termination by the Client of the following services with a monthly rental term:
Standard VPS configurations that do not contain an OS/software license [https://hostkey.com/vps/];
Instant dedicated servers that do not contain an OS/software license [https://hostkey.com/dedicated-servers/instant/];
Ready dedicated servers from the Sale section that do not contain an OS/software license [https://hostkey.com/dedicated-servers/cheap/];
Virtual and ready dedicated GPU servers that do not contain OS/software license [https://hostkey.com/gpu-dedicated-servers/].
For an automatic refund to the account balance, the Client needs to log in to their account, select the service that is no longer required, and request an immediate cancellation. The service will be terminated straight away, and unused funds will be added to the Client’s account balance.
3. Manual refund to the credit balance is processed upon request via a ticketing system in the following cases:
if the service includes an OS/software license
in case of customized/ non-standard configurations
for services with the prepayment term of 3+ months, discounts or any other special arrangements
In case of manual refunds upon service cancellation, the unused funds are returned to the Client after deducting the cost of the full months of service usage, including the month during which the service was terminated. A full month is considered to be a billing month, excluding discounts.
4. Refunds to a third party or through a payment method different from the original one are not permitted.
5. In case of an early cancellation by the Client of a customized non-standard service within the first month (or another minimum term agreed upon when ordering the services), the funds for the first month (or another minimum term) are not refundable and are considered to be a compensation for the Company’s expenses in fulfilling the Client’s order.