Need help optimizing your data center operations? We've got you covered! Our end-to-end solution includes everything from equipment procurement and testing to ongoing IT support. Whether you're dealing with routine maintenance or unexpected problems, our team is here to help you keep your infrastructure running smoothly. Contact us today to learn more about our services in Europe.
Delivery within the EU of new and refurbished network equipment and servers built to customer specifications
Organization of warranty support while working with European counterparties
Consolidation of equipment in a warehouse in the Netherlands
Delivery of equipment to data centers
Installation, upgrading and maintenance of equipment, responding to emergency situations
Provision of our own equipment for short and long-term rental and its installation in the client's data center
Conclusion of contracts for the placement of equipment in data centers
Dismantling and disposal of decommissioned equipment
We help companies around the world to maintain and develop their IT infrastructure in Europe while reducing their costs
We provide a commercial tender based on the received specifications; i.e. we indicate the terms, prices and the exact composition of equipment and services.
The client concludes a contract for the supply of the equipment and its maintenance. We offer the possibility to conclude the contract in various jurisdictions.
We issue an invoice to the client.
After receipt of payment, we purchase the equipment in the required jurisdiction.
The equipment is consolidated in a European warehouse, inspected, adjusted and labeled.
We transport the equipment to the hosting data center and perform its installation and connection.
The client wanted to expand its northern facilities in the Netherlands, buy servers, routers, organize the delivery of equipment to our data center for colocation and provide support for this equipment.
- We bought the servers according to customer specifications directly from DELL at a discount and at a delivery time of 2 weeks.
We installed, configured and launched the infrastructure project deploying the purchased equipment in our racks in a data center in Amsterdam.
- When there were problems with payment due to sanctions, we provided a loan for the purchase of new equipment and restructured payments for our services.
The client needed to outsource server maintenance in the Netherlands in order to optimize their costs and increase the quality and speed of their IT infrastructure maintenance.
The client entered into an annual contract with us for the Remote Smart Hands service for the maintenance of their server equipment in a data center in The Hague (several racks).
- Our team organized the installation of new equipment and performs upgrades on a regular basis according to a jointly developed plan, maintains server and network equipment and resolves emergency situations within a strict SLA.
The client needed to outsource installation in a center in order to optimize personnel and travel expenses.
- The client entered into a two-year contract with us for the Remote Smart Hands service for the maintenance of their server equipment in a data center in Germany.
Under this contract, we carry out planned equipment upgrades according to the customer's specifications with visits to the data center in Germany, including on weekends and at night; among other things, we carry out load testing of each server.
- If necessary, we purchase components from AMD, Intel, and Supermicro in short order.
Due to cost optimization driven by rising electricity prices, the client decided to scale down its infrastructure in a data center in Frankfurt.
- We purchased part of the equipment from the client and arranged for the delivery of the rest of the equipment outside the EU.
- We dismantled the equipment in the data center, freed up all the racks and took the equipment to our warehouse.
When expanding their IT infrastructure, the client decided to purchase refurbished equipment in a cost-cutting effort. We were instructed to configure and test the purchased equipment, set it up and put it into operation.
- We purchased remanufactured equipment from our suppliers to customer specifications.
- We consolidated the equipment in our own warehouse in Amsterdam.
- We conducted testing, assembly and adjustment of the equipment. We also returned defective parts to the supplier.
- We did a preliminary setup.
- We mounted the equipment in racks in data centers in Belgium and Germany and deployed it.